WHO DO WE SUPPORT?
OUR DEDICATED CHARITY…
Harper Harrison are committed to supporting our selected charity Red Robin Trust.
The Red Robin Trust was launched in 2014 and became a registered charity in 2015 after parents of children diagnosed with Maffucci Syndrome and/or Ollier’s Disease, came together and realised there was a need for a trust to support these conditions.
The Red Robin Trust aims are;
- Raise overall awareness and profile of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Generate income for the Trust
- Encourage and generate support for fundraising activities for the Trust
- Motivate and support volunteers who may wish to be involved with helping the Trust.
- Help enhance knowledge, accurate diagnosis and recognition of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Provide on-going and up-to-date information and support for those with Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease and their families
- Encourage a greater worldwide sharing of existing knowledge of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
In 2016 we, Harper Harrison, will be taking part in a number of activities to raise awareness and support for Red Robin Trust to find out what we are up to please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch this space!